Easter is known as a key religious festival in Christianity. This light-hearted and fun Easter trivia quiz offers 10 questions about the religious side of Easter. Test your Easter bible knowledge in an Easter bible quiz here.
1. In Christianity, what is the Sunday before Easter commonly called?
2. For what specific moment in the Bible do Christians celebrate Easter Sunday?
3. According to the Gospel of Matthew in the Bible, for how many silver coins did Judas Iscariot betray Jesus?
4. According to the Bible, how many days passed between Jesus’ death and his resurrection?
5. What is the period between Palm Sunday to Easter Saturday known as?
6. What is the term for the 40 day period before Easter?
7. According to the Bible, which Jewish holiday was being celebrated during the week of Jesus’ death and resurrection?
8. True or false: early Christians used to dye eggs red at easter to symbolise the blood of Christ.
9. What does the day of Maundy Thursday represent?
10. In some countries such as Greece, Mexico, and Spain, what is burned during Easter bonfires?
It was the day that Jesus resurrected from the dead.
The washing of the feet and the last supper of Jesus Christ with the apostles.
Effigies of Judas
More Easter quizzes: